Celtics' second straight loss Dee Milliner Jersey

Presentati nella nostra reception dopo l'iscrizione<br>
*LEGGERE IL REGOLAMENTO*

Moderatori: -*jeje*-, zophiel

Celtics' second straight loss Dee Milliner Jersey

Messaggiodi Helena il 7 aprile 2017, 10:25

The Atlanta Hawks handled the Celtics at Philips Arena on Thursday, 123-116, a day after Boston lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers by 23 points. The Celtics are now 1.5 games back of the Cavs for the top seed at 50-29, while Atlanta temporarily stopped a nosedive that saw it lose nine of 11. It also moved into the No. 5 seed at 40-38 http://www.nygiantsofficialstore.com/logan-thomas-jersey-for-sale-c-33.html.
Boston fell 1 1/2 games behind Cleveland for the East lead, but is still two games ahead of third-place Toronto. Fifth-place Atlanta, which led by 20 in the third, moved one-half game ahead of Milwaukee. The regular season ends and the playoffs start next week.
The Boston Celtics were in golden position to seize the Eastern Conference's No. 1 seed less than 48 hours ago. They are now licking their wounds following a second straight loss.
Atlanta's 123 points was the biggest surprise of the contest, considering it started the game 28th in the league in offensive rating, per NBA.com. The Celtics were a solid 12th in defensive rating but couldn't keep up with the home team on that end of the floor.
The Hawks http://www.officialnikejetshop.com were up by as many as 20 in the second half and held on despite seeing their lead shrink to five down the stretch. Paul Millsap, Tim Hardaway Jr., Taurean Prince and Dennis Schroder spearheaded an impressive offensive effort.
Isaiah Thomas, who entered the game second in the league in fourth-quarter scoring, per NBA.com, carried the Boston offense with 35 points, nine of which came in the final 12 minutes. Jae Crowder chipped in 24 points, but Al Horford's disappearance proved critical.
The former Hawk was greeted with boos throughout the contest when he touched the ball and posted a mere four points and five rebounds on 1-of-8 shooting. Celtics reporter Marc D'Amico tweeted, "Not gonna dig through his career game logs, but tonight might be Al Horford's worst game as a pro."
His lackluster effort in the frontcourt helped contribute to Atlanta's 52-38 rebounding advantage.
The Hawks wasted little time setting the pace and built a 14-point lead in the first quarter behind a 12-0 run. Mike Conti of 92.9 The Game in Atlanta responded to the developments:
Boston pulled within one during the second quarter behind its three-point shooting (15 makes for the game) but seemingly forgot what a defensive stop was for extended stretches. The Hawks steamrolled their way to a 71-55 halftime lead with 53.2 percent shooting from the field and 18 points from Price.
Boston's defense was still lost in the third quarter when the Hawks pushed their advantage to 20. However, its three-point shooting kept it within striking distance, and the visitors pulled to within 99-89 entering the fourth after Marcus Smart's fifth make from downtown.
Brad Rowland of Peachtree Hoops wasn't surprised http://www.nygiantsofficialstore.com/brad-wing-jersey-for-sale-c-30.html the 27.4 percent three-point shooter was doing his part against Atlanta:
Boston drew within single digits early in the fourth quarter but went ice cold with the contest hanging in the balance. In fact, it missed 15 of its first 18 shots from the field in the fourth after its offense kept it in the game during the first three quarters.
The Hawks failed to completely pull away, though, and Avery Bradley fouled out Kent Bazemore with a momentum-shifting slam Atlanta responded, as Schroder hit a critical three to push its lead from six to nine in the closing minutes. While a three from Thomas cut the deficit to five, the Celtics never drew closer than that and lost their second straight game.
Millsap scored 26 points in a reserve role, Tim Hardaway Jr. added 23 and Atlanta snapped a two-game skid with a 123-116 victory over the Boston Celtics on Thursday night.
Rookie Taurean Prince finished with a career-high 20 points, and Dennis Schroder added 18 for Atlanta. The Hawks had lost nine of 11.
Millsap, recovering from a knee injury, credited steady ball movement and strong pick-and-rolls with his team's strong night offensively.
Schroder hit a straightaway 3 to make Dee Milliner Womens Jersey it 116-107 with 2:07 remaining before Thomas' corner 3 with 55.3 seconds to go cut the lead to five. The Celtics didn't get any closer the rest of the way.
The Celtics were sluggish defensively and looked tired during much of the night on Atlanta's end, getting outrebounded 52-38 and getting called for too many fouls underneath.
Boston coach Brad Stevens liked what he saw, though, from his bench.
"Sometimes you feel like you found something in a loss, and I feel like we can build on this one," Stevens said. "Last night, no. This one, yeah."
Millsap didn't start for the second straight game as Budenholzer works him back from a sore left knee. The four-time All-Star won't play Friday at Cleveland, missing his ninth game in the last 11, but he's expected to return to the starting lineup Sunday against the Cavs.
Al Horford, in his second game back in Atlanta after spending his first nine seasons with the Hawks, was whistled five times by the middle of the third and went to bench with just two points, two rebounds and three assists. He finished with four points on 1-for-7 shooting.
Horford was a classy citizen and tireless worker on the court, but fans, still upset that he left as a free agent, again booed him every time he touched the ball.
"The most frustrating thing for me was the fouls," he said. "It just took my out of my rhythm. That was hard for me."
Boston finishes the regular season against the Charlotte Hornets, Brooklyn Nets and Milwaukee Bucks. It is a combined 7-1 against those teams, so there is still a chance to make a late charge at the Cavaliers.
Celtics head coach Brad Stevens looked at the silver lining, per King: "Sometimes you feel like you found something in a loss. I feel like we can build off this one."
Thomas echoed some of those sentiments, per the Celtics http://www.officialnikejetshop.com/mark-gastineau-jersey-for-sale-c-7.html: "We're not gonna panic. We're just gonna keep fighting."
Prince discussed his impressive outing, per Chris Vivlamore of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution: "I've been stretching the floor since my junior year of college. I shot high percentages my last few years. It's all about spacing and giving the guys who are inside and the point guard opportunities to get in the lane. If it comes your way, knock down the shot."
Hawks head coach Mike Budenholzer said, "the first half was probably as good a first half as we've had," per Vivlamore.
"At some point, we just needed to win a game, and I think that's where our focus is," Budenholzer said. "These are good teams in these next games that will prepare you for the playoffs."
Helena
Ambra
Ambra

Torna a ***Reception***