Ryan Anderson will return to Rockets soon Jersey

Presentati nella nostra reception dopo l'iscrizione<br>
*LEGGERE IL REGOLAMENTO*

Moderatori: -*jeje*-, zophiel

Ryan Anderson will return to Rockets soon Jersey

Messaggiodi Helena il 7 aprile 2017, 4:49

The Rockets have four games remaining in the regular-season to get Anderson up to speed and their preferred starting lineup back in sync, making the closing stretch of the season important to Anderson even though it can have no impact on the Rockets' place in the standings.
Anderson has averaging 13.5 points and 4.5 rebounds this season. The Rockets starting lineup – Trevor Ariza, Clint Capela, Pat Beverley, James Harden and Anderson – is second in the NBA in http://www.officialmarlinstore.com/Dee_Gordon_Jersey net rating, according to basketball-reference, outscoring opponents by 15.1 points per 100 possessions.
After a week on the Toyota Center practice court in the company only of trainers, after four days rushing through cutting and shooting drills with no one in position to stop him, Rockets forward Ryan Anderson happily took the floor on Thursday with teammates, coaches and his return to the Rockets lineup in sight.
Anderson went through the Rockets practice without limitations and ,barring any setbacks with his right ankle after the workout, hopes to play Friday against the Pistons.
"It feels good to be back with the guys," Anderson said. "We've been working hard on it, doing a lot of strengthening exercises, making sure the mobility's there. Just trying to keep the swelling down because the swelling happened in a weird spot in the ankle. But it's doing good. I'm feeling good. Hopefully, I'm going to play tomorrow. We're going to see how it tests out in the morning, see how it is. But it feels good today."
"It's super valuable to me, in my mind, to be out there before the playoffs, get my wind back, get back to the flow of playing with the group," Anderson said. "Obviously, we want to have our full group ready to go at the best we can be for the playoffs. We have a few games to do that. We'll be good. The timeline's working out."
For the Rockets, the remaining four games of the regular-season will be tune-ups for the playoffs to come. For Anderson, Thursday's late-season, light practice was the dress rehearsal he needed to be able to play in those remaining games.
After a week in the company only of trainers and four days rushing through cutting and shooting drills with no opponent in position to stop him, Rockets Anderson cheerfully took the floor on Thursday with teammates, coaches and his return to the Rockets lineup in sight.
"The swelling http://www.officialpiratesproshop.com/Tony_Watson_Jersey is the thing they're trying to flush out and still trying to maintain. My Achilles was bothering me a little bit. I want to make sure I'm real good and strong, not coming out too early. We're going to make sure that it's good, especially for the playoffs."
"It's definitely important mentally to just to be back, focused with the guys and get a little bit of my rhythm back and get my lungs back."
After Friday's game against the Pistons, the Rockets have a back-to-back against the Kings and Clippers, with D'Antoni considering sitting players in one of those games. He wants some playing time for Anderson to get back up to speed before his starters' final playoff tuneup Wednesday against the Timberwolves.
Anderson continued to be an effective role player off the bench for the Pelicans in 2015–16. On January 15, 2016, he scored a then season-high 32 points and hit six three-pointers in a 109–107 win over the Charlotte Hornets.On January 23, he scored 23 points and tied a season high with six three-pointers in a 116–99 win over the Milwaukee Bucks. In that game, the Pelicans hit a franchise-best 17 three-pointers.On January 28, he scored 30 of his career high-tying 36 points in the first half of the Pelicans' 114–105 win over the Sacramento Kings. Starting in just his seventh game of the season, at power forward in place of the injured Anthony Davis, Anderson's 30 first half points set a franchise record.After being diagnosed with a sports hernia in late March, Anderson missed the team's final 14 games of the season.
On July 9, 2016, Anderson signed with the Houston Rockets.He made his debut for the Rockets in their season opener on October 26, recording 14 points and six rebounds in a 120–114 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers.On December 1, he scored a season-high 29 points in a 132–127 double overtime win over the Golden State Warriors.On December 23, he set a new season high with 31 points in a 115–109 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies.
"We want to have kind of a dress rehearsal, get everybody back normally and get them back feeling a little bit comfortable," D'Antoni said. "We have Sunday, Monday are back-to-backs. We want to be careful with that. Wednesday, we want to try a little dress rehearsal for sure.
"He's eager, but we also want to be cautious. Whatever the trainers say, whether it's Friday or Sunday, we'll figure it out."
With forward Ryan Anderson to return to the Rockets lineup in the coming days, Rockets guard James Harden will likely no longer have to match up with power forwards, at least not as often.
The Rockets, however, not only don't mind having Harden defend bigger players and even strong rebounders, from Memphis' Marc Gasol to Denver's Kenneth Faried, coach Mike D'Antoni said he did not consider that particularly draining compared to other, more traditional assignments.
"He likes that," D'Antoni said. "He will do that some when Ryan http://www.officialpiratesproshop.com/Willie_Stargell_Jersey rests. Obviously, it's not an option when Ryan's on the floor. He'll be on the perimeter. He's OK either way. I'm not convinced it's harder to guard bigs than run around the floor and run through picks. I don't know what's more taxing."
Anderson was not concerned about too much rust. His role is unchanged and he generally gets his shots within the offense, rather than off the dribble. Nothing simulates games and whenever he returns, he will have to defend and rebound as he could not in drills. But if he could shoot through rehab, he was doing what he will have to do during games.
Helena
Ambra
Ambra

Torna a ***Reception***